Terms of Service
Lean365TM is a multi-module integrated platform purpose-built to enhance an enterprise organization’s commitment to continuous improvement. Continuous improvement is a mindset. Continuous improvement is a way of thinking and applying available resources (time, talent, people and a driving spirit of collaboration) to affect change. Lean365TM is a tool to catalyze the intent of established continuous improvement processes.
Lean365TM is a product of RR Technologies, LLC dba Cruzze Solutions and its subsidiaries or partners are involved in providing the platform (collectively, "We, Our or Lean365TM"). Please review the following Terms of Service ("Terms" or "agreement"). By using the platform, you agree to the terms and conditions. Please do not use Lean365TM if you do not agree with the Terms. If you are using the platform in your capacity as part of an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of the organization.
Account and Use of platform
- The correct and intended use and successive application of data collected in Lean365TMinherently relies on the User to provide accurate and current information while registering to use the platform. User is responsible to maintain accurate account information throughout the use.
- Use of Lean365TM platform must comply with all applicable State, local and Federal laws.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access at any time if we find that you are in violation of these Terms.
Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms as appropriate. Lean365TM will always maintain the current and most UpToDate version of the platform.
- If changes are significant, users will be notified via email.
User content and intellectual property
- Lean365TM platform is owned by RR Technologies, LLC dba Cruzze Solutions. Authorized Users can use this platform for permitted purposes only and as the license permits in the case of Organizational users. Users agree not to use this platform and intellectual property for any other commercial purposes without explicit permission from RR Technologies, LLC dba Cruzze Solutions.
- All contents of Lean365TM website, mobile application and services including, but not limited to, logo, software, trademarks and other files belong to RR Technologies, LLC dba Cruzze Solutions.